At Emerge, Data Center Virtualization is offered as a private on-premise solution or by leveraging the Emerge public cloud infrastructure solutions. Emerge has standardized on VMware as a cloud infrastructure foundation and is proud of its several enterprise cloud certifications and authorizations. As our market’s cloud services leader, we are excited to consult with you and provide guidance and direction when implementing cloud strategy and services.
- VMware vSphere 5: Reduce capital, operating costs, and increase control over IT infrastructures, while preserving the flexibility to choose any OS application and hardware with VMware vSphere
- VMware vCloud Director: Run, secure and manage applications in the private cloud, or move them to partner-hosted public clouds with VMware vCloud solutions
- VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager: Accelerate recovery and ensure its success by automating the recover process and eliminating the complexity of managing and testing recovery plans
- VMware vCenter AppSpeed: Assure performance of your virtualized applications and meet SLAs by continuously monitoring performance of your virtualized applications and meet SLAs by continuously monitoring performance of application transactions across the virtual and cloud infrastructure
- VMware View: Move towards user-centric computing and transform traditional stationary desktops into untethered stateless workspaces available from anywhere and at anytime
- VMware ThinApp: Accelerate application deployment and simplify application migration with application virtualization.
When it comes to your business, you want to push it forward with the latest technology. Virtualization can help your business along this path, and Emerge has the resources your business needs to accomplish this goal. For more information, give us a call at 859-746-1030.