All Industry Mini Road Show February 27th
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED – Please See On-Demand Webinar HERE
Ready to start working simple?
Half day road show at Cisco Cincinnati Offices providing a wide range of actionable information talking directly to your industry:
- Working Smarter with Meraki and Managed Services
- Meraki Subject Matter Experts focused on how the technology has been successfully implemented in your industry.
- Current Security Landscape presented by Bob Stanberry, Senior Law Enforcement Advisor at Cisco Systems
Simply select the track ticket that fits your industry best for a half day full of important information for the future of making your business smart and simple.
Third Party Risk and Sensitive Data with Emerge and eSentire
Webinar (recorded 7/23/19)
For many, cost-effective scalability usually means outsourcing some or all of your business functions to a complex web of third-party vendors.
- Do you have formal procedures to manage the potential web of cyber risk that comes with outsourcing?
- Have you thought about the number of parties in your vendors’ ecosystems who also may have access to your data?
Join Jesse Kegley, Emerge Managing Partner and Mark Sangster, eSEntire VP Industry Security Strategist for this open and informative webinar
Live Case Study – Panel with Peter Cremer
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED – Please See Case Study HERE
“With aging hardware and complex data center connectivity requirements, Peter Cremer engaged Emerge to provide a reliable and scalable data center and disaster recovery solution.”
Facilitated by Managing Partner Jesse Kegley, we will discuss Peter Cremer, the globally sourced and domestically serviced oleochemical supplier’s, successful hybrid cloud datacenter project.
We have brought together experts from Emerge, Peter Cremer, and Cisco Systems to explore the business drivers, project planning, integration success, and ultimate result of this datacenter transformation, powered by Emerge Cloud & Managed Services.
This panel discussion will highlight practical implementation, lessons learned, and ongoing operation of the following technologies:
- Cisco UCS Data Center
- Meraki Networking
- VMware Virtualization
- HPE Nimble Storage
Following the presentation, enjoy a golf scramble at one of the area’s premier entertainment and event venues with your peers and the Emerge team.