Value Relationships. This is one of our three core values at Emerge. It is our goal to reach the pinnacle of the client relationship: Trusted Advisor. In fact, being a “Trusted Advisor” is our best claim to fame.
Successful execution of IT strategy has never been more critical to the success of the business.
Much of this success will be predicated on the strength of IT planning and strategy itself. Whether you recognize a need to transition from reactive to proactive IT management, or you identified an objective to leverage technology in order to advance your business, Emerge can help.
- The Virtual Chief Information Officer (vCIO), serves as a strategic advisor, often to senior leadership in organizations. Duties may include formulating IT goals in alignment with the business, establishing an IT budget, analyzing business processes and applications, analyzing IT policy and governance, engagement with the management team(s), and facilitating vendor management on behalf of our client.
- Emerge offers vCIO services in conjunction with our Managed IT Services plan or as a stand-alone service.
- Key business outcomes of the Emerge vCIO service include;
- Increased time to execution of strategic business plan
- Increased Operational Effectiveness
- Increased Employee Morale
- Optimization of IT Expense
- Reduced Operational Risk